The Caregiving Department of DMMC Institute of Health Sciences will provide a relevant training program that is geared toward producing competent as well as compassionate caregivers who are capable of delivering quality basic health care services in both local and global communities.
- To develop Caregiving graduates that will provide quality delivery of basic health services to clients.
- To design and implement health care programs geared toward establishing community linkages for community services.
- To develop faculty development programs that are geared toward both professional growth and quality instruction.
The DMMC Institute of Health Sciences Biomedical Equipment Technology Department will offer relevant program that will produce locally relevant and globally recognized competent Biomedical Equipment Technologists that are capable of responding to the growing needs of health institutions worldwide.
The Department of Biomedical Equipment Technology of DMMC Institute of Helath Sciences, the premier department in offering the BMET program in the country, will be the leading provider of quality biomedical equipment technology training program in the country.
- To develop relevant programs of technical knowledge and skills balanced with on-the-job training in local health institutions.
- To develop biomedical equipment technicians equipped with competence in quality maintenance and repair of biomedical equipment in both local and global health institutions.
- To create and continuously enhance faculty and staff development programs that are geared toward professional growth and delivery of quality instructional services.